Colonial abduction title help please
by Jim Duyer
(San Jose, Costa Rica)
Hello, I need some more help. Please.
I need an idea for the title of a short novel.
I discovered a true story, witnessed and
documented, about an alien abduction that
occurred in the year 1710 in America.
It was hidden due to some translations that
had never been done.
I researched this and added lots of supporting
materials that I found, as well as another similar incident. My problem is the title.
1710 - first Alien Abduction in the Colonies,
seems too long.
Abduction Files Case 001:
subtitle (1710 - New World)
(Recall that there was no U.S.A at the time,
Colonial Abductions - 1710
Any suggestions or help?
Help me come up with the best title for a children's book
by Jim Duyer
I've written a children's picture book for preschoolers that gives a basic understanding of how they would write their name using the Mayan picture alphabet (also referred to as Glyphs, while some use the term pictographs).
I understand that the buyers are the ones that need to see a catchy title, but I want to portray the proper information to them, and yet make it
memorable to the kids also.
I have the following proposed titles, could you tell me which is best in your opinion?
1) Sophia and Emma learn the Mayan Alphabet
2) Sophia and Emma learn about Mayan pictographs
3) Sophia and Emma learn to write their names in Mayan
4) Sophia and Emma write their names in Mayan Glyphs
5) Sophia and Emma learn about the Mayan writing system
6) Sophia and Emma draw the Mayan picture alphabet
7) Sophia helps Emma draw her name in Mayan
8) Sophia helps Emma paint her name in Mayan Glyphs
9) Sophia draws her name in the Mayan alphabet
I sure could use some help - it's funny how this one thing is all I need to finish in order to obtain an ISBN and get started publishing. I want the best title I can.
Best Children's Books - Find, Read or Write home page.